Alchohol Licence Request for Linton House

A request has been submitted to Mid SuffolK District Council for an alcohol licence for the ‘Sale and Supply of Alcohol for consumption OFF the Premises’, at Linton House on The Street.

If you wish to submit a representation the notice below advises how to do so and this has to be received no later than 13th June 2024.

Representations must be made in writing for the attention of the Licensing Team, Mid Suffolk District Council (as the Licensing Authority) at Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX, or by e-mail to

Find the detail sof the application here:

Application | Plan | Location | Guidance on how to comment

No tracking or advertising cookies are placed, only cookies required for proper functionality. By continuing you agree their use. Find out more. ☒ OK
SideMenu Skip to content