Build it right with Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Building an extension
- Internal alterations i.e. removal of walls
- Converting your garage
- Creating an annex
Your council can help.
Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils, have a dedicated, independent and impartial team with over 100 years combined specialist knowledge in the construction industry. They can help guide you through the processes to make that all-important alteration to your home, whilst ensuring you meet mandatory Building Regulations.
Continue reading “Building, alterations, conversions…”
Come along to the DROP-IN EVENT on Wedneday 27th June at the Priory Room between 2.30pm and 9pm to see what it is all about,
Please get in touch if you would like to get involved to contribute your ideas and to influence the development decisions for future generations in Walsham le Willows.
Take a look at the Neighbourhood Plan page which will list all the documents that are produced in relation to the plan as they are drafted and finalised.
One last appeal for volunteers (pdf) from of Chair of Parish Council, Maggie Barber, to get this project off the ground for the future of the village. What skills do you have? Can you offer any of the following or are you able to have a go with others? If so please contact Maggie (details at bottom of every page) with an idea of what you could bring to this village enterprise.
- Project management
- Planning e.g. general familiarity with the planning system, development plan documents, writing policies etc
- Community engagement and communication e.g. understanding community engagement processes and methods, leadership, motivation and communication skills
- Marketing, promotion and consultation e.g. designing leaflets, promotional material, questionnaires and surveys
- Funding and delivery e.g. sources of funding, grant/funding applications, fund-raising
- Writing, editorial, graphic design e.g. report writing, editing/proofing, design of reports, maps, plans and other graphics
- Computers and Information Technology e.g. wordprocessing spreadsheets, managing website, social media, web-based information
- Expertise in specific topic areas, e.g: housing, transport or the historic environment.