Send us your comments, views, thoughts, ideas….
The first drop in event on 27th June 2018 was a huge success. 138 signatures agreeing the Plan Boundary of the 153 who signed in. See the news page post about this first event…Read the compiled views of people who came to the event.
An image gallery and published minutes and other documents can be found further down this page.
Upcoming meetingsMeetings are scheduled for every second Thursday of the month unless otherwise advertised. All are held in the Priory Room at 7.30pm. Please see dates in document table below.
Neighbourhood Plan - Document & Meeting TimelineThe table below lists documents from the neighbourhood planning group meetings as well as future meeting dates and what is planned for discussion.
Search or change the filters for more. NB The search box here works only on contents of the table not the contents of documents in the table. The search box on main menu should find document content.
|Index||Date||Document / Planned Discussion|
|21||Later meeting Dates||2019
|20||August 8th 2019||Green Issues|
|19||July 11th 2019||Historical development of the village ‘in a nutshell’
|18||6th June 2019||To look at some likely potential (preferred and reserved) sites for discussion|
|17||2nd May 2019||Minutes
|16||28th February 2019||Agenda|
|15||25th February 2019||Community Infrastructure Levy and how to access it.
Includes the the link to the publicly available developer contributions database so you can see what is available.
|14||24th February 2019||Steps towards adoption of a Neighbourhood Plan
Neighbourhood Plan Website
|13||22nd February 2019||Draft Masterplan for proposed development of Shepherd's Grove site, Stanton
More information can be found at: http://www.shepherdsgrovestanton-masterplan.co.uk
|12||27th January 2019||BMSDC Draft Housing Land Supply Position Statement & Consultation timelines|
|11||24th January 2019||Meeting was Cancelled
|10||29th November 2018||Notes from Meeting|
|9||15th November 2018||Minutes to follow|
|8||4th October 2018||Minutes|
|7||31 July 2018||WleW NP Area Designation Notice
|6||26th July 2018||Minutes|
|5||27th June 2018||News item 'all day' drop in session - Plan Boundary
Views collected on proposed strands of the Neighbourhood Plan...
Jobs & Shops
School & Early Years
Sports & Lesiure
|4||31 May 2018||Minutes|
|3||25th April 2018||Minutes
|2||28th March 2018||Minutes|
|1||27th February 2018||Draft Mission Statement|
Come and join us. Get involved!
Why might Walsham need a Neighbourhood Plan?
Specifically, a Neighbourhood Plan would…
- Give the village a voice, the right to be heard by those who make the local plans.
- Protect and enhance the important character and identity of this historic Suffolk village.
- Ensure suitable size and scale of development in appropriate locations.
- Protect important assets and encourage community benefits.
- Enable Walsham le Willows to maintain its identity as an attractive and comfortable place to live, work and play for both current residents and future generations alike.
Some ideas to get us started…
SCHOOL & EARLY YEARS
SPORT & LEISURE
JOBS & SHOPS
ANY OTHER IDEAS?Everyone’s views are important, and indeed required, for the development of a Neighbourhood Plan. The group will be looking to involve the whole village in a search to discover how people see Walsham developing in the future.
Do you agree? This is how can you get involved…
- Read our updates in the Observer
- Drop back here regularly where the latest information can be found on the news page with and outline and archived information on this Neighbourhood Plan page (accessed quickly from the top menu).
- Leave comments on email@example.com
- If you would like to play a more active part, meetings are at 7.00pm, on the last Wednesday of the month, at the Priory Room. The group will be happy to welcome you!
Please remember – Everyone’s views are important!
Neighbourhood Planning Group Contacts
|#||Member & email||Telephone|
|01359 259 794
|01359 259 459|