Reporting Streetlighting or Highways Issues

Did you know you can report any highways issue online using the SCC Highways reporting tool. There is a specific link for streetlighting issues as linked in the list below…report any of the following:

  • Blocked drain
  • Bridge or highway structure
  • Cycle lanes or tracks
  • Drain-manhole cover
  • Debris, weeds or mud on the road
  • Flooding on a road or pavement
  • Heavy goods vehicle incident
  • Grass cutting
  • Lit sign or bollard
  • Missing or damaged barriers or guardrails
  • Missing or faded road markings
  • Obscured, missing or damaged sign
  • Pothole
  • Pavement defect
  • Public right of way
  • Street light
  • Traffic signal or pedestrian crossing
  • Tree or hedge affecting the highway
This site uses cookies required for proper functionality. By continuing you agree their use. Find out more. ☒ OK
Skip to content