West Suffolk Hospital has been named as one of 40 hospitals that would be replaced by 2030 under the Government’s Health Infrastructure Plan.
This is the biggest hospital
building programme for a generation and a once in a lifetime opportunity to deliver a new health and care facility for the people of West Suffolk. There are a number of opportunities to attend events to have your say, including one online event. The first hour of each event is reserved as being quieter and sensory friendly.
- 16 November – 3pm – 7pm – Mildenhall – The Jubilee Centre, IP28 7HG
- 17 November – 2pm – 8pm – Bury St. Edmunds – The Apex, IP33 3FD
- 18 November – 3pm – 7pm – Sudbury – Assembly Room, Sudbury Town Hall, CO10 1TL
- 23 November – 2pm – 6pm – Haverhill – Main Hall, Chalkstone Community Centre, CB9 0JB
- 25 November – 3pm – 7pm – Newmarket – Memorial Hall, High Street, CB8 8JP
- 29 November – 4pm – 8pm – Stowmarket – Main Hall, Stowmarket Community Centre, IP14 2BD
- 2 December – 4pm – 8pm – Brandon – Brandon Leisure Centre, IP27 0JB
- 7 December – 1pm – 5pm – Thetford – Main Hall, The Charles Burrell Centre, IP24 3LH
- A virtual meeting will be held on Monday 22 November 7pm – 8.30pm and can be joined using the following web address: https://www.wsh.nhs.uk/Live-event