One last appeal for volunteers (pdf) from of Chair of Parish Council, Maggie Barber, to get this project off the ground for the future of the village. What skills do you have? Can you offer any of the following or are you able to have a go with others? If so please contact Maggie (details at bottom of every page) with an idea of what you could bring to this village enterprise.
- Project management
- Planning e.g. general familiarity with the planning system, development plan documents, writing policies etc
- Community engagement and communication e.g. understanding community engagement processes and methods, leadership, motivation and communication skills
- Marketing, promotion and consultation e.g. designing leaflets, promotional material, questionnaires and surveys
- Funding and delivery e.g. sources of funding, grant/funding applications, fund-raising
- Writing, editorial, graphic design e.g. report writing, editing/proofing, design of reports, maps, plans and other graphics
- Computers and Information Technology e.g. wordprocessing spreadsheets, managing website, social media, web-based information
- Expertise in specific topic areas, e.g: housing, transport or the historic environment.