- This event has passed.
Open Gardens Weekend
27 August @ 11:00 am - 28 August @ 6:00 pm
Last updated on June 13th, 2017 at 02:49 am
Enjoy the quintessential English village event atmosphere of Walsham-le-Willows Open Gardens Weekend.
From 11.00am – 6.00pm on both days of the bank holiday weekend.
Attractions usually include:
- 30 + gardens to view
- A themed flower festival
- Bell ringing demonstrations
- Art Exhibition and Sale
- Music in the Church with various guest organists
- Songs of Praise on the Sunday
- Brass Bands in the Memorial Hall Car Park
- Delicious and keenly priced lunches, teas and refreshments in the Memorial Hall and Priory Room
- A village market (opposite the Church) with additional stalls at the Memorial Hall
- Walsham History Group – information and publications
- Barbecue and Pizzas in selected Garden