Inform us of any forthcoming
events to get them listed.
Today: Wednesday, 20th August, 2014
Diary of Events
REMEMBER: From 10.00am: until 11.45am: at the Village Memorial Hall there is a Coffee Morning every Tuesday and Thursday where you can enjoy Coffee or Tea along with a mouth-watering slice of cake for just £1.50p!
- You can also meet and chat with other residents or visitors, and during the warmer months you can enjoy your snack outside in the lovely Freeborn Garden
- You can also buy tickets for local oncoming events and you can purchase from a range of 'used' books at only 50p each !
- This popular event is run by volunteers from the Walsham le Willows Community Council
WI Games Evening and Pot Luck Supper
- This is the 33rd Annual Walsham Gardens Weekend
- Opening from 11.00am until 6.00pm.
- Admission £6.00 per person and when accompanied with any children those children are FREE!
- Free car parking
- Just go to Updates to find more about the background to this very popular event.
- 9.30am: until 11.15am: at the Village Memorial Hall
- £2.00 per session for one adult and one child. Only £1.00 if the child is under 1 year old. Plus 50p for any number of additional children in any one family.
WI An Evening with Joyce Grenville. Gillian Graham