Inform us of any forthcoming
events to get them listed.
Today: Friday, 1st August, 2014
Diary of Events
REMEMBER: From 10.00am: until 11.45am: at the Village Memorial Hall there is a Coffee Morning every Tuesday and Thursday where you can enjoy Coffee or Tea along with a mouth-watering slice of cake for just £1.50p!
- You can also meet and chat with other residents or visitors, and during the warmer months you can enjoy your snack outside in the lovely Freeborn Garden
- You can also buy tickets for local oncoming events and you can purchase from a range of 'used' books at only 50p each !
- This popular event is run by volunteers from the Walsham le Willows Community Council
- 9.30am: until 11.15am: at the Village Memorial Hall
- £2.00 per session for one adult and one child. Only £1.00 if the child is under 1 year old. Plus 50p for any number of additional children in any one family.
WI Rob Barber on the History of Walsham le Willows
- 7.30pm at the School Hall
- Including the election of the members of the steering group.
- There will be a walk up to the wood for a brief survey and discussion prior to closing the meeting.
- Everyone welcome.
Woolpit Drama Group present Lewis Carroll's ALICE'S ADVENTURES in the grounds of The Beeches.
- At The Beeches at 7.00pm: with the entry through the Village Memorial Hall Car Park
- Tickets; £8.00; £6.00 for under 16's and £25.00 for a family ticket which is for 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- Tickets available from June 14th from The Walsham Coffee Shop or Rolfes of Walsham or from Rob Barber on 01359 259689
- The gardens will be open from 5.00 so why not bring a picnic and seating!(Perhaps just a rug!) Drinks will be available.
Walsham Sports Club Charity Gig on an outside trailer, featuring ‘Snatch’.
- In aid of St Nicholas Hospice.
- 7.30pm at the Walsham Sports Club
- Tickets are £6.00 each and hot food will be available.
- Everyone welcome
History Group Visit to Stowmarket Museum of E. Anglian Life.
- Meet at the Museum Car Park at 7.00pm:
- £7.00 including refreshments.
Parish Church. The Church Service to commemorate the outbreak of WW1 and to remember those who lost their lives
- 11.00am: at the Parish Church.
- Prior to the service there will be a 2 minute silence and a wreath will be placed at the War Memorial
- Everyone Welcome
WI Games Evening and Pot Luck Supper
- This is the 33rd Annual Walsham Gardens Weekend
- Opening from 11.00am until 6.00pm.
- Admission £6.00 per person and when accompanied with any children those children are FREE!
- Free car parking
- Just go to Updates to find more about the background to this very popular event.